Am Sonntag, den 05.05.2013, 23:33 -0500 schrieb Eugene:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> I appreciate your response. However the purpose of this list is to make
> evolution mail client behave property, utilizing any form of bug
> reports available. I suppose the image delivery method should not stop
> any knowledgeable programmer from opening it. Granted, it would take
> more then one click to see the image but inline encoding guarantees
> that the image is present in archives forever and isn't at mercy of

I haven't been able to see any image here ???
What I see:
begin-base64 664 EvoForever.png
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAABZYAAAAkCAIAAACVNviJAAAAA3NCSVQICAjb
4U/gAAAAGXRFWHRTb2Z0d2FyZQBnbm9tZS1zY3JlZW5zaG907wO/PgAAHM5J

and so on for maybe 200 lines :-(

Is here something wrong ?
--
Thomas Prost <thomas.pr...@prosts.info>