On Sat, 2022-10-08 at 00:28 +0200, Francesco Porro via evolution-list wrote:

> 4) I have the suspect that this bug is not dependent to the
> distribution of Evolution mail (native vs flatpak) but instead it could
> depend to the Imap implementation made by Yahoo which, I guess, is not
> strictly RFC compliant. But I'd need to move to another mail provider
> to prove this, so maybe i'll do it later.

Or you could do what I do and install Dovecot IMAP server on your computer, and
use
fetchmail to grab from Yahoo and procmail to drop each message into the proper
Dovecot IMAP Maildir folder. All your filters would be in procmail recipes,
which
means you could switch email clients at the drop of a hat, for instance, as a
diagnostic test.

SteveT