On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 09:10, Chris Tooley wrote:
> On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 11:00, Mike Strock wrote:
> > Chris brings up a good point here.  Sorry for the confusion.
> >
> > To reproduce what I am seeing with the 'Add to Sender', I am on the main
> > Evo window.  I have the Folder pane shown, and no messages currently
> > open.  I right click on one of the messages in the list, and one of the
> > menu selections is 'Add Sender to Address Book'.  I select that, but I
> > never get any dialogs, and it doesn't add the sender to the address book
> > or to the Contacts.

> I tried to reproduce this as well, and couldn't get it to perform
> badly.  Could you send platform specifics?  OS, if linux, which distro
>
> Chris Tooley

And don't forget which window manager... I seem to recall some
Sawfish-specific problem reports on the list in months gone by. (Thank
God for Enlightenment. Yeah, I'm all about products that start with E.)

--
Karel P Kerezman, IS Admin Entercom Portland

I am Booner of Sporg. Fusistance is Retile.

PGP signature