Aaron,

I think you are still missing at least one rpm. Here is the result I get
when I search my rpms:

rpm -qa | grep spell

ispell-american-3.2.06-205
ispell-british-3.2.06-205
ispell-3.2.06-205
gnome-spell-0.5-1.ximian.4
aspell-en-0.33.7.1-207.ximian.4
aspell-0.33.7.1-207.ximian.4
pspell-12.2-ximian.7

I'm sure that you need aspell-en-0.33.7.1-207.ximian.4. That's the
dictionary for aspell. The ispell packages show up in Evolution as well.

Rick