On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 13:23, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

> Coincidentally, with this list being among the few that do not default
> replies to the list, it is ironic that the MUA which is its subject
> treats its "Reply to List" feature as "Reply to All".  There should be a
> difference.

Eh?  This message is a result of "Reply to List", and it contains only a
single "To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" header.  "Reply to All" results in two
headers ("To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" and "Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"). Looks
like a significant difference to me.  FWIW, I'm running evo 1.2.1 on a
debain testing-ish system.  Are you running an older version?

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -