No, the problem is that you are using Reply-to-List on the message that
was Cc'd to you and didn't pass through the mailing-list software and
thus does NOT have the mailing-list headers that Evolution checks for.

If you Reply-to-List on a message and Evolution can't figure out what
list it was to, it reverts to Reply-to-All instead.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.