The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as Software
Data India Ltd.

Experience required for the Job: 3 - 4.5 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 3.0 - 4.0 Lacs
Job Location: Gurgaon

Dear Candidate,

> We have excellent job opportunity for you to work as a Risk Analyst.
Kindly find the details below-

> Experience- 3 to 4.5 years
> Salary- 3 to 4.4 lpa
> Location- Gurgaon
>
> Job Profile-
> We are looking for a person who is expert in VBA coding (macro coding)
with excellent analytical & communication skill.

> Company Profile- We are a leading software development company with
business interests in staff augmentation and software solutions. SDIL was
established in 2001, in India, to take care of business in the APAC region
for its parent company DATA Inc. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
We are a part of the multi-million dollar Data Inc Group, which has a proven
expertise in providing the quality software services, in multiple business
domains, to various Fortune 500 companies across the globe, and have a
successful track record. Our investments in building and sustaining
long-term relationships are excellent.

> The candidate will work on our payroll. Our clients is a very reputed name
of IT industry, its a CMMI Level 5 company.

> Interested candidates may apply to this position with there CTC, ECTC and
Notice period details. Not working are most welcome as we are looking for
urgent joiners.

> Reagrds,
> Swati Chaturvedi
> Technical Recruiter
>
> Software Data (India) Ltd.
> (DATA Inc. Asia/Pacific)
> B-I /G-8 2nd Floor, Mohan Co-op Ind. Estate
> Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110 044, India
> Tel: + 91 (11) 4167 9239 / 4065 7700-99
> Fax: + 91 (11) 4167 9263
> e-mail-sw...@dataincindia.com
>
> Website:http://www.datainc.biz/,http://www.dataincindia.com/
<http://www.datainc.biz/,http:/www.dataincindia.com/>

> The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Is this job relevant to you? Yes No
Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job
opportunities
Disclaimer:
The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as Software
Data India Ltd. (hrmana...@dataincindia.com, B-I /G-8, 2nd Floor Mohan
Co-operative Industrial, Estate, Mathura Road, NEW DELHI, Delhi -
110044) using Naukri.com services. The responsibility of checking the
authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
Report abuse by forwarding this email to: complia...@naukri.com
You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.

Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find
you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee, or
document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The
money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has
been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please
note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without
having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you
should contact complia...@naukri.com for advise.
To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search
Update Your Resume Now
Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your
resume written by Experts.
Call 1800-102-5557 now! (Toll-Free)

--
Hi

 *Thanks & Regards*
*    Alam*
*Mob Num- +91 9711578921 / 8527668006  *
*Success is always in your hand,But it's depend which  way you choose...*

--
Hello,

This is
Yash