Recruiters id Aditi Ghosh
Origin Consulting Services
E: ad...@originhr.in
W: www.originhr.in
*
*Experience required for the Job:* 2 - 4 years
*Job Location:* Gurgaon

*Dear Candidate,*

Greetings!

I am looking to hire Business Analysts to work with our MNC client in
Gurgaon. Below are details. Appreciate if you can let me know your interest
with updated resume and below details.

* Willing to work in 6.00 pm - 3.00 am work hours?
* Current Role:
* Current Organization:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice Period:

Experience: 2- 4 years

Synopsis of position requirement:
* Strong expertise as Business Analyst working with operations and
technology teams
* Should have worked extensively on SQL Server, Excel, Reporting tools
* Able to understand requirements, challenges, define high complexity of
business workflows, problem resolutions, understanding of business system
development/analysis
* Strong analytical, writing, verbal and written communication skills

Regards,

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.