I want word wrap option to be active in excel - its effect should be
like this.

  Condition 1 :  the word / font train should not cross the page break
line.

  Condition 2 : on the completion of one line the font should adjust the
line previous and jump to the another cell or row to continue doing the
next line.

If your work fulfill this two conditions then it will be a great help to
me to carry on my further work because I have lots of data to be written
in excel following to the WBS (Work Break       Down System)

Note: See the attached file word wrap 1. ( I want to share an example
also with u)

Help me: please share the answered attachment in 2003 format as my
system doesn't have dual operating system.

Regards,

Muneer,

CC.....

What is your issue.? Please explain