No, OWA uses HTTP and Exchange RPC for communication, blocking POP3, IMAP
won't effect OWA as long as you don't have other rules on your firewall to
block access to OWA. Also, if you use something like WebSense to block
access to the Webmail sites (Hotmail etc.) this will not effect your OWA
either.

Phil