From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 9:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: # of folders in mailboxes

Does anyone know what this error means:

A RUNTIME ERROR HAS OCCURRED.
DO YOU WISH TO DEBUG?
LINE: 87
ERROR: dek is undefined

IT happens when I go to a website.

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Herrick, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 9:02 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

If I read the question correctly, you scanned the server and saw other
folders in their mailbox. How did you do this? If you saw folders on the
Exchange server, then what you saw were not PST files. And PST files do not
prompt with a warning about running out of disk space. Can you please
clarify what you are seeing?

Michael Herrick
Groton CIT Messaging Services