From: WILLIAMS,JESSICA D
To: Exchange Discussions
Sent: 10/3/01 1:30 PM
Subject: RE: Replication problem

eeeww?
That's not really what I wanted to hear.  Presently there is no
scheduled
down time for this server.  The feeling I'm getting is that I'm going to
need to schedule one.  What does CHKDSRO look at?

I turned up the logging on another server and from that server I'm
getting
this in the Event log:

Event Type:     Warning
Event Source:   MSExchangeDS