From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 11:36 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: mailbox causes Outlook to freeze

If you can open it up yourself, I'd do that, export it all to PST, blow the
mailbox away, recreate and put the info back into the new mailbox.  You
should be able to do that without too much problems for her -- other than
being without her mailbox for a while.

Drew
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each
other. (Mother Theresa)
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Pics of Max are BACK!  http://www.drewncapris.net
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty" - Edward R. Murrow