-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tim Ault
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 9:13 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Investigating a Forged Message

Thanks.

I believe item #1 (of my post) is most probable.. hell, I must leave OL2k
open and unattended on my PC a dozen times every day for minutes at a
stretch.

However, this takes balls. Considering the length and articulate phrasing of
the message, it seems the person would have spent an inordinate amount of
time at McDonald's desk. Certainly someone should have seen somebody there.

I have recommended they check the EV on the server which McDonald's mailbox
resides for EV 1016's.. just incase the Admin was in on it.

Tim.