Yea well, this was during the dirtcom boom of 8745BC

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Daniel Chenault
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 3:41 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Investigating a Forged Message

You had the wheel when you were young? Gee... all we had was the square.
Took five guys to move it anywhere and if someone didn't move fast
enough it'd crush him and then we didn't have enough guys to get it off
him. And we LIKED IT 'cuz we didn't know any better!