Forestprep and domainprep don't cause outages, so I might ask you to
rephrase the question? Replication of the changes could take weeks depending
on the environment. It took about 60 minutes for me to install and configure
E2K including forestprep and domainprep in my lab last night. Course I've
done it once or twice before...

Chris
--
Chris Scharff