From: Ben Schorr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 4:53 PM
To: Exchange 5.5 List
Subject: RE: Conference Room Auto Accept

No, just that they need to have at least the ability to create items
otherwise it won't accept any of their meeting requests.  If you don't give
them Edit or Delete permissions they won't be able to reschedule or cancel
meetings.

I give my users permission to add items, and permission to edit and delete
only their own items.  I don't make the folder visible, don't let them
create subfolders or any of that other stuff and it works fine.  Most of my
users are only vaguely aware that there is a Calendar folder for the
conferences rooms - they just know that if they go into the meeting planner
they can see the "Gantt Chart" that shows the conference room availability.

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services