From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 1:44 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Conference Room Auto Accept

Mr. Cox,

I'm a bit confused. I've been trying diligently over the past months to be a
kinder and gentler list participant. I gave you the source of the
information and gently explained why I did not cite the Q number. I also
promised to try harder in the future.

In response I get accused of not being a nice human being and what appears
to be an attempt to belittle me and question my integrity. I guess you
thought you might humiliate me or force me into doing unpaid research for
you.

Unfortunately for you, your attempt has failed and earned you a special
place in my kill file.

I suggest future smackdown attempts be made in person, so that your internet
bravado can be greeted with a large dose of personal reality.

*plonk*

Chris
--
Chris Scharff