Before you go hog wild with this, we've enabled this functionality (with our
Unix relays, not Exchange) more than once.

I would estimate that 20-30% of the mail hosts that try to pass mail have
misconfigured DNS, and depending on how strict the option is, that means
that 20-30% of your inbound mail could be rejected.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA