Except for that damn pesky gas, the routine maintenance, the huge
aftermarket and customization industries and let's not forget the friendly
neighborhood mechanic who just took me for a cool grand.

To some extent I can identify with both sides of the fence, but the reality
is that the clueless are best edjumacated with ThE sTiCk [tm] or the fence
post.