From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 9:27 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Badtrans and SirCam

Boy can I identify with that.

And to some extent, it is understandable. When a user goes out and buys a
car, other than for tags, they really don't have to go anywhere else or
purchase anything else to make it usable or safe. Everything needed to make
it usable is included when you take delivery.

It's rather hard to explain just WHY they need a personal firewall, virus
protection and a set of system utilities if it's "just for home/kid/fun"
use.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
Believe nothing because it is written in books. Believe nothing because wise
men say it is so. Believe nothing because it is religious doctrine. Believe
it only because you yourself know it to be true. -- Buddha