From: Elizabeth Farrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 December 2001 18:46
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E2K SP2

Martin,
I was being more of the factious install-it-and-run mentality :)

Having said that it has been on my own private test network now for 48 hours
and there is no smoke coming out of any of the boxes yet. OWA is not really
one of my 'play areas' so I cannot really comment on the (promised)
additional functionality is working there, the most I can say of SP2 is that
it does not seem to have broken anything else.

Regards
E.