1. The logoff button doesn't really log you off it justs reminds you to
close your browser session.

2. The Notification for new email is on the slow side . If you send a
message to someone who has OWA open it will not show up for about 30-45
seconds. But if the person was to hit the send/recieve button before that
time the message shows up? I tested this from two client hooked up
internally. Anybody else see this?