From: Elizabeth Farrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 5:37 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E2K SP2

Thomas,

Best approach is to suck it and see! - on a test network, unless anyone has
pummelled SP2 enough to have confidence in it going 'live' <<I haven't>>
There have been enough links posted in here in the past 50~ hours. So to
answer your question: You can read about the differences, Install and verify
if the differences exist (and work!) Install and don't verify (although that
would be a bit controversial), Install and get frustrated that the new
feature(s) don't make an appearance.....

It's just all soooooo exciting and the fun is endless!

Regards
E.