From: Skip Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 2:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Sending replies to Exchange List

OK, I expect to get beat up on this one.

Why do I get the following message when I try to post or reply to this
list from Outlook instead of using the web based interface?  I've tried
plain text and it still does not work.

Sorry, your stylized text, or HTML mail can not be distributed through
the Internet.Com.

The only acceptable format for posting to the Internet.Com is ASCII Text.

Please, re-send your post to continue your discussion on the
Internet.Com.