Oh no. Not the SMTP vs FTP discussion again...

-----Original Message-----
From: Black, Nathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 3:03 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Sending replies to Exchange List

That is what CC is for. See 'Header Munging'.
I meant that more as a pun, Drew.  Its old school lists and they way any
original domo admins run their lists.
http://www.ag.ohio-state.edu/~commtech/listown.html

To me, HTML for email is similar to SMTP instead of FTP.  Email RFC's
originated as "Plain Text Messaging".  Not HTML, "so I can send you an
IFRAME virus."

Even Tony Redmond stood on stage and explicitly stated that HTML e-mail is a
stupid idea.  (MEC 2001)   IMNSHO There are no "Wise" uses for HTML email,
but getting Lyris to stop kicking back plain text messages from time to time
would be nice.  8-)

Nathan

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.