That is what CC is for. See 'Header Munging'.
I meant that more as a pun, Drew.  Its old school lists and they way any
original domo admins run their lists.
http://www.ag.ohio-state.edu/~commtech/listown.html

To me, HTML for email is similar to SMTP instead of FTP.  Email RFC's
originated as "Plain Text Messaging".  Not HTML, "so I can send you an
IFRAME virus."

Even Tony Redmond stood on stage and explicitly stated that HTML e-mail is a
stupid idea.  (MEC 2001)   IMNSHO There are no "Wise" uses for HTML email,
but getting Lyris to stop kicking back plain text messages from time to time
would be nice.  8-)

Nathan