From: Paul Bouzan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 January 2002 12:07
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook address resolution SO SLOW

Was Outlook Transformed to work with TS?

We use W2K AS with TS to provide our Accounts with the means to run a legacy
Access database that has grown so fat it needs a dual 1Gig + 512Mb RAM to
process the queries (yes, I know - what a waste but the migration to SQL is
happening slowly).

Anyway back to the point.  Fire up Access in a TS session and all is well
and good.  Fire up Access as an App on the server and it runs like a
two-legged hamster.  O2K had to be transformed to work with TS - I not know
if other office versions need this but does any of it fit with your
predicament Roger?

PBB
~ndi