The MSPress book isn't bad.
Bill English and Linda Vittori.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven A. Christensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 11:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: 70-224 Study Materials

I intend to certify on Exchange 2000 later this year.  I have already
purchased the Sybex Study Guide (ISBN 078212898X).  If it is as good as the
Exchange 5.5 Study Guide was, then that may be all I really need.  However,
I wondered if anyone might point me toward anything else they found
exceptionally beneficial.  I am keenly interested in something which,
although geared toward the exam, will provide total knowledge and be a
valuable resource afterwards.  I have no interest in a paper certification
(like one might get using Exam Cram type materials).

Thank you.

Steven A. Christensen
Network Engineer
MCSE on Windows 2000