From: Sakti Chakravarty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 12:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: 70-224 Study Materials

Well if I were posting questions on the site I wouldn't be using my real
name either, given the NDA.  I took 70-215 and also thought it was a bit
silly that I could probably get a passing score and avoid a couple of
weeks
of solid study, simply by familiarising myself with the questions.  Then
again, doing so is taking a bit of a risk, and isn't particularly
satisfying.

questions/answers