And don't forget to browse thru 90% of the actual test questions/answers
at http://www.mcsebraindumps.com/ (sad to say this).

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Neil Hobson
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 3:05 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: 70-224 Study Materials

When I read the Sybex 70-224 book last year, I noticed quite a few
errors.  Not all massive errors, but some confusing ones nonetheless.
Sybex themselves couldn't even get a response from the author!  You
might like to check out their web site and look under the Errata section
for that book, as hopefully they might have updated things by now.

Personally I quite like the MS Press books for both 70-224 and 225.

Neil