It sounds to me like a server issue to me rather than a client one. Perhaps
your antivirus software is causing issues? I'd suggest running some
performance monitoring against your Exchange servers to see if you can
identify any issues (I'd suggest MessageView from MessageOne, but that might
seem a bit forward on my part ;)

Chris
--
Chris Scharff