Dear list,

I have a problem. We have Ex2k and outlook 2000 on the client side. For few clients,
when they are sending a mail and when they hit the send button Outlok freezes. A
restart will solve the problem but will recur again after some time. While shutting
down the workstation (win2k Pro) I see a service "WMS spooler" not responding. Any
idea how to fix this problem?

TIA

Anil

Please note that the former email address with extension @akbankinternational.nl has
been changed to @akbank.nl.
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you
have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in
whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to
change. Akbank International N.V. (including its group companies)shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Akbank
International N.V. (or its group companies)does not guarantee that the integrity of
this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference.

This outbound message has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered
by MessageLabs.