$10 tee shirt?  With advertising?

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Scharff
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 11:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook Hangs

Sorry, no.

<marketing hat>
MessageView is a managed Enterprise Exchange monitoring and reporting
solution which uses touchless architecture to monitor and report on the
health of your Exchange messaging environment. The data is collected by
a monitoring appliance at the customer's site and then metadata is
transmitted back to an off site secure data warehouse where the data is
crunched and munched (yes those are the technical terms). It's then
accessible as a series of reports (generated on the fly) and corrective
action or monitor fine turning can then be applied. Oh yeah... and it
comes with a free $10 t-shirt. </marketing hat>

Based on the symptoms though it doesn't sound like a client issue.
Sounds more like a file locking problem one might associate with an AV
product such as GroupShield.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff