From: Masthanaiah Cheekavolu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 8:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Some of the mails don't reach external world

Hi,
  We are having a typical problem for which I am not able to get a solution.
We have two exchange servers ( 5.5 SP4) in our exchange site. One of these
servers having IMS configured for both in bound and outbound (Server A ).
The other server ( Server B) doesn't have IMS and automatically gives the
mails to IMS running on server A, which in turn sends mails to external
world.

        There are about 100+ mailboxes on Server B. Some of the users having
mailboxes on this server have been complaining that some of the mails are
not reaching external world and they get dropped out somewhere. We have MTA
tracking enabled on this server. When I test this by sending few test mails
they go out properly, but, occasionally these mails don't even reach Server
A. For these missed mails, MTA doesn't have any info whether it has routed
to Server A or couldn't process them etc.

        Pls help me if there is anything that I can check to find where
these mails are going...

thanks in adv,
-Masthan.

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not
copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose it's contents to any other
person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the
author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Wilco
International.