Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Walt Brannon
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 5:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 2,000 scalability question.

Hello Pete,

Exchange 2000 can potentially handle more users per server due to EX2K
having the ability to have multiple mbx stores. We at UNO are going to
answer the same question. As you know it is difficult to predict how
students will use Exchange 2000. Some of the members of the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] list that we both belong to report 15,000 to 20
thousand mailboxes on a large cluster.

Walt Brannon
University of New Orleans