Actually, Outlook is included in the cost of the CAL, a CAL is NOT included
in the cost of Outlook.

Seeing as a CAL is a CAL is a CAL for Exchange, you need a CAL per user,
regardless of OWA or Outlook access. So, it's a wash.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA