Ours is set to 15mb inbound and outbound.

Jim Blunt

-----Original Message-----
From: Exchange Discussions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 12:20 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Reasonable message size limits

This is a good question. I have personally limited it to 2MB (except the
directors) with a hard ass approach at first. I will be raising it in a bit
once people remember that they need to be reasonable in what they send (IE
the guy in accounting who tried to email a 98MB file to himself at home). I
am also curious to hear what people are limiting it to.

------
Dustin