FTP As an alternative for large messages is what we have done in the past -
New leadership.

-----Original Message-----
From: Seitz, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 3:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Reasonable message size limits

FTP?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jasa, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 12:50 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 2:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

1. We have a dedicated full T-1 to our ISP.
2. We do environmental cleanup at this location, so we do a lot of work with
CAD / Geologic data files that can become quite large in size. 3. Several of
the companies we interact with (labs, subcontractors, etc.) require these
files. 4. Because of the above criteria, we felt that was a reasonable
limit.