From: Jasa, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 3:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Reasonable message size limits

Hello,

I have been required to raise the message size limit on all connections to
20Mbs. We have already seen it cause problems across one of our links.

I know it is dependent on the bandwidth and hardware. I just wanted to get
some ideas of what size limits other companies are using.

Thanks.

Ken Jasa
Messaging Manager
Weber Shandwick