From: Jonathan Beeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 1:31 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Email review

Being a Securities company, by SEC law, we have to archive and review all
internet mail to a non-re-writeable media (it falls under the client
correspondance part of the requirement).  Our system that we currently use
is out of date.

We also want to get pst's off of the network into a better form of
storage.

I group these 2 products together because many of the vendors do the same.

We have narrowed it down to these 3 companies.  Each have their positives
and negatives.  Does anyone have any experience with any of these and what
are your feelings about them?

KVS - Enterprise Vault
OTG - Email Extneder
Tumbleweed - Secure Archive