We're about to upgrade the server we're running Exchange 5.5 on. I have read
that the recommended disk configuration is a mirrored set for the operating
system and logs and a RAID 5 array for the stores. Also I've looked around
on Microsoft's site for hardware and configuration recommendations but
anything that I've found seems incredibly inadequate. I was wondering if
anyone has any better information on this. We have about 300 mailboxes and
included in
that are 100 mobile users who synchronize during the day. We also have auto
emailing PC's that churn out about 1500 emails a day.