From: Hansen, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 2:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: IMS Costs

Hi

Exch 5.5 sp4 on win2k sp2

What would make internet email ignore( apparently )cost values of the IMS?

I have two IMS on separate machines, one is our registered mail server the
other is a invisible SMTP server.  The cost of the registered is 1 and the
cost of the invisible is 100.  But I'm seeing email que up on the invisible
server.  The invisible server is our mailbox server, could that have
something to do with it?

e-