From: Dale Geoffrey Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 9:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OOF Messages to the Internet

Most importantly, here, is the fact that OOO can cause looping.  Not
necessarily by the OOO itself with the current version of Exchange, but most
likely by some type of rule the User has set up.  About 4 years ago, at a
company in Richmond, VA, I was involved in a major OOO loop.  Filled up the
data drive and shutdown the services.  This was when Exchange OOO every
message, even if it had already sent an OOO to that User.

Geoff.......