From: Ben Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 10:59 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OOF Messages to the Internet

Prove it.  Since OOF fires only once "per sender", how does it cause or be a
part of a loop?  I'm just curious.  If it does in fact cause a loop, I would
like to know how it does.  Not trying to be sarcastic here, or anything
else, but can you describe the situation where you saw this happen?

Ben Winzenz
Network/Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems