From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 3:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes help - sort of

IMHO it depends on what the company culture leans towards.
If it is hardcore collaboration and mail is an afterthought then Notes might
be the way to go; although Exchange is catching up day by day. If it is
hardcore mail and communicaiton of the one to one, one to many type then
Exhcange cannot be beat.