Joe,

On average you will find some of the most exchange knowledgeable people on
this list. You'll also find them, on average, to be extremely helpful.

> The reason, that seemed obvious to me, that I asked the
> question was to have a link or something that would have
> taken about 10 seconds to type that would have pointed me it
> the right direction.

Well, there is no link. The scope of your query wasn't limited to just a
link. If it was, you'd have gotten the answer you wanted. But your
reason(ing) is circular, and when complaining about our inability to think
it a rational manner that's kinds funny.

>I thought to myself...Hey,
> these guys seem pretty smart on this list, let me ask them.
> Boy, if I had only known...wow!

In general we're also pretty busy. So if you'd taken the time to properly
phrase your technical question you would have saved all of us (yourself
included a lot of time).

> sound kind of silly huh?

I've reread mine and find a distinct lack of silliness or irrational
thought. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

> I was referred to this list by someone who mentioned that the
> people here are a great help...he forgot to mention the
> condescending comments that I you have to endure to get that help...

Did you read the FAQ before you posted? If you had, you might have saved
yourself from the perceived condescension you feel you've been subjected to.
Based on the question you /asked/ the responses were reasonable. Perhaps the
fact the question was completely ignored the first time you asked it should
have served as a clue that it needed some work. Your insistence on reposting
it without further revision or comment speaks volumes.

Now, if your feelings are just too hurt, there are a number of other
Exchange forums you might try. You'll find a heavy overlap of the top
contributors in those forums as well, but who knows... You might get lucky
and someone will tell you "there is no link" or do a ton of work to satisfy
your seemingly idle curiosity.

Chris Scharff
MVP Exchange