A stick.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 10:59 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Views on Exchange Active Active clustering

Whats brown and sticky?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 10:54 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

I love theories.

entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis Suhler
Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.