From: Brian Dugas [mailto:brian@;summit-technical.com]
Sent: 28 October 2002 15:07
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Comp Time Question

Does anyone know if there is a standard policy out there for Comp Time?

I have been asked to find out what other companies do to compensate their
employees
For working off hours(nights, weekends), beyond their normal workweek.

Example:  If I have to come in on a Saturday to install a new antivirus
package and it take 4 hours, do I get 4 hours off during the week or what?

Thanks - Brian

Brian Dugas
MIS Director
Summit Technical Services, Inc.