I have installed the Instant Messaging Service onto Exchange 2000 and I
have not been successful with connecting using the IM client.  Here are
the configurations that I've used.

- 1 Exchange 2000 server.
- 2 DC's with Active Directory Intergrated Zone (dynamic)
- Created a SRV record host.domain.com using _rvp
- Created a new Virtual Server in E2K using DNS Name: host.domain.com and
IIS description: domain.com
- Exchange 2000- Instant Messaging Settings (Firewall Topology tab is
setup with IP address 192.168.20.2 - 192.168.20.220 and HTTP Firewall
Proxy UN-selected
- The Default SMTP Virtual Server in E2K is assigned the IP address of the
Physical server 192.168.20.5 not the two virtual server IP addresses
listed.
- Enable users in AD from exchange.
- Installed the client software.

My IIS setup has two addition virtual servers.
domain.com (has the InsMsg folder installed)
domain2.com (nothing)
Default Site (Is running no InsMsg folder installed)
I doubled-checked the NNTP, SMTP, HTTP protocols were running correctly.
I'm able to send emails through E2K.

Problem: Whenever I run Instant Messenger it gives me the error:
"Exchange Instant Message Sign-In failure.  The person logged on to this
computer does not have permission to use this specified email address.
Please type your email address and password.

Email:
Username:
Password:
Domain:
"

I'm logged in correctly "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and as said before I can use
my Outlook to send an email via E2K and it works fine.  I'm not using a
proxy server.

Is there anything else I should be looking for?  It's been a couple of
days and I haven't been successful with this setup.

PLEASE HELP!!!